The Eritrean Democratic Alliance (EDA) is an Eritrean opposition umbrella composing of 13 political Organizations. It uses all the available means of struggle to topple the current Eritrean regime. It has convened its unitary organizational congress in 2008. The names of its member organizations are as follows.
- Democratic Movement For the Liberation of the Eritrean Kunama-DMLEK,
- Red Sea Afar Democratic Organization-RSADO,
- Eritrean Peoples Democratic Front-EPDF,
- Eritrean National Salvation Front-ENSF,
- Eritrean Liberation Front-ELF,
- Eritrean Peoples’ Party-EPP,
- Eritrean Islamic Party for Justice and Development-EIPJD,
- Eritrean People’s Congress-EPC,
- Eritrean Peoples’ Movement-EPM,
- Eritrean Nahda Party-ENP,
- Eritrean Democratic party,EDP,
- Eritrean Islamic Congress-EIC, and
- Eritrean Federal Democratic Party-EFDM.